1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 30, 2015 9:30 PM by Peter Spier

Alright. I purchased the month-by-month service of InDesign for a class I have to take last quarter with the assist of my parents. I allowed the card to be charged for a month (as that's how long I needed the program) and it seemed to work fine. However,

zacharai

Alright. I purchased the month-by-month service of InDesign for a class I have to take last quarter with the assist of my parents. I allowed the card to be charged for a month (as that's how long I needed the program) and it seemed to work fine. However, this is the fourth month since I needed the program, and the card being used to pay for it originally is still being charged monthly. The issue is, when I try to access my account to erase the info or re-cancel the card, nothing appears. In fact, it claims that I don't even have any plan activated. (Even thought I still have usage of InDesign on my desktop.) How the hell do I just cancel this plan and be done with it. It's been for months since the class I took yet this program has racked up nearly $120 bucks from us since I took the class.