1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 1, 2015 9:36 PM by A.T. Romano

Are there any compatibility issues with Premiere Elements 9 and Windows 10?

ladylori

Hi:

I have Win 10 OS  with a dual video card, Radeon HD 3470.

I installed my licensed version of Premiere Elements 9 to edit the video.  The video is out of focus in the editor, but crystal clear in the camera.

I also tried Windows Moviemaker.  Same problem; out of focus (same computer).

However, when I connect the camera directly to my monitor with an HDMI cable, its crystal clear.

Do you know what could be causing this ?

Thank you in advance.

Lori

• 1. Re: Are there any compatibility issues with Premiere Elements 9 and Windows 10?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Lori

Premiere Elements 9 on Windows 10 64 bit

I have several versions of Premiere Elements (including 9.0/9.0.1) on Windows 10 64 bit. No problems.

My impression continues to be that the Premiere Elements successes and failures are the same before and after upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit.

I am reading your card information as it is a single card with properties that include dual display port.

Is the driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card? Have you attempted to contact the manufacturer of the card to discuss configuring the card differently to resolve this display issue which is not restricted to Premiere Elements on your computer?

Please review and consider, and give more information.

Any questions or need clarification, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR