This error occurs if the PDF printer driver was not installed properly when Quicken was installed or the driver is not compatible with your OS. Please install the latest release of Quicken.
If you are in the latest release of Quicken and still get this error, then please try out the following steps:
6. In Windows Explorer, locate the C:\Windows\System32\wbem folder.
7.Select the framedyn.dll file.
8. Choose the Edit menu > Copy.
9. Open the C:\Windows\System32 folder. You should still be in the wbem folder at this point, so click back, or one folder up to get to the System32 folder.
10. Choose Edit menu > Paste to copy the framedyn.dll file in to the System32 folder.
11. In Windows Explorer, locate and open the C:\Program Files\Quicken\PDFdrv folder.
12. Double - click the restorePDFdrv.bat file.
13. Open Quicken and print to a PDF file to verify this functionality works.
Let me know if this helps.