• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video's in MSN, the video is way slower than the voice. I had to turn the storage up to unlimited to make the sound come out understandable but video is laging bad. Why??

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry not sure where to put this;

At first my video and sound were real choppy until I turned up the storage to unlimited. Now the sound is almost normal, but the video is way way behind and choppy. It is lagging so bad and I'm not sure why. I shut off the Hardware acceleration like instructions said but it made no difference. This is one of the vids that the voice no where near matches the speaker talking Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin Is Ready For Space Race 2.0. The sound will be done long before the video is over. Can someone please tell me what it is I have done wrong. No this has not always been a problem at all. Just here recently it is getting worse and worse. Nothing I seem to try is fixing this problem. How ever I did get the sound to work dang near correct...

Flash Player Version; 18.0.0.232

OS; Windows XP (32-bit)

Browser; Google Chrome

Message was edited by: Bill Haas added video link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines