• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE is froze loading the library after a bad attempt to upgrade.

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I tried to open ADE 4.0 it wanted to upgrade to 4.5 so I clicked the appropriate buttons to do so.  Somewhere in the progress of migrating my library and loading the library things went fubar.  I had issues uninstalling both 4.0 and 4.5.  I had to force stop the SplashWindow for loading the library in order to do so.  I've gone through multiple restarts of my computer to finally do a restore to hopefully get 4.0 back in an operational state.  The application launched asking if I wanted to upgrade.  I decided to forgo that for the time being just to see if I could get the application to launch.  It's stuck in the SplashWindow loading the library and has been for hours.  I just uninstalled it once again.  I need a functioning install as I can't access my library, I can't open books from the library and other sources that I use ADE with.  Please assist ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?