1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 3, 2015 1:07 AM by deepakg1988

Error message in Lightroom 5

jimk65936384

I am using Lightroom 5 and am trying to create my first book.

I changed and saved the present for my book so that it will randomly pick 1 - 4 pictures on each page. That worked fine.   When I try to do an auto layout, I get the message "No Favorites with 1 photos for this book size.  Your Auto Layout preset suggests using layouts with 1 photos, but no Favorites with 1 photos were found.  To add a page layout to the Favorites bin, right-click its thumbnail in the Page picker and select "Add Layout to Favorites."

I don't know what this means or how to correct it. The pages will not load any photos.   Everything I have tired has not worked.

• 1. Re: Error message in Lightroom 5
          deepakg1988 Adobe Employee

Hi,

1. To modify a layout (left/right pages, etc) you need to open the Auto Layout Preset Editor. You do this by choose Edit Auto Layout Preset editor form the Preset drop-down menu (directly under the the Auto Layout panel header)

It's also worth noting, in case you haven't discovered it yet, that Book Preferences is located under the Book menu. This is where you define what metadata is used to auto fill the text boxes (e.g. title or caption).

I expect that one or more of the other pre release testers who spent more time than me in this module will probably be able to fill in the gaps.

Edit: I forgot to include the screen shot of the Auto Layout Preset Editor

auto-layout-preset-editor.png

1.png

Thanks