We will be glad to help you troubleshooting your Premiere Elements issue. But, we cannot without details.
1. What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?
2. Did this program work before and now suddenly is not working? Or, has this program never worked for you? Are you using the program as a first time user or have you worked with other versions of the program?
There are lots of questions that need answers....
1. Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?
2. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on the computer along with Premiere Elements and are you running the programs as administrator?
3. What video card/graphics card does your computer use - one or two. In either case, is the driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?
4. Does you computer meet system requirements? System requirements | Adobe Premiere Elements
Please describe you computer resources (including 32 or 64 bit),: installed RAM, free hard drive space, processor, clock speed.
5. How did you install the program - from purchased download or installation disc?
6. Depending on what version of the program that you have, if you go to Help Menu/ do you find Sign Out option there or a Deactivate option?
7. Where is the program failing to open
a. When you double click the desktop icon
b. When you get to a Welcome screen and after you click on Video Editor/New Project or Open Project
We are not Adobe. But, rather essentially user to user forum. Please supply us with as much information as possible so that we can help you.
If you do not understand the questions, please let us know, and we will rewrite what is not understood.