• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change a URL

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a site that has been upgraded and I need to change the URL. I don't want to delete it because it's been paid for a year, but the URL for the business has changed. I see how to change the subdomain but not the primary URL.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

I take it you mean you want to change the Business catalyst URL as well as your domain URL which I gather you know how to do.

To change the development front part of the YOURSITE.businesscatalyst.com and YOURSITE.worldsecuresystems.com URLS you need to go to your partner portal and edit it and if not contact support for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I take it you mean you want to change the Business catalyst URL as well as your domain URL which I gather you know how to do.

To change the development front part of the YOURSITE.businesscatalyst.com and YOURSITE.worldsecuresystems.com URLS you need to go to your partner portal and edit it and if not contact support for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines