- What is the source of the images that you are importing and what is the destination ?
- What is the import option that you are using, like add , copy as DNG, Move or Copy ?
thanks for the quick answer. You gave the absolute right hint here. What I found out is that I tried it this morning differently than yesterday, so I have to modify my problem statement:
- If I try to import and copy the ORF files from the camera, it fails
- If I manually copy the files with the windows explorer to my harddisk and then only add it, it works
But what I would really like to do is to directly import / copy from the camera.
BTW: yesterday I had a similar issue with my GH2, LR6 would not import the files, so I tried with LR 4 (I have that also) and it worked, so in summary I seem have the issue that LR 6 does not import from camera, but LR 4 does (only works of course for the GH2, EM10 ist not suported by LR4)
- When you import images from camera what is the destination location that you have selected ?
- Do you have read and write permissions on that location?
- What if you select desktop in the destination panel, are you able to import images then ?
what I did independantly was erasing all pictures from the SD card and shot some photos. And I imported them successfully without doing anything else. File destination folder is c:mypictures/2015. I do not understand why, but now it works now with my EM10. I will try the gh2 now also after erasing all pictures (successful!!!). I have no clue why, but it works now for the time being.