Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double charging for Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team

I would like to re-open case 0216409927. I have initially downloaded PS Element in German and then needed to switch to the English version. The support team promised me that I will get reimbursed once for the German version once I deactivate this one. However, deactivating is not possible since I have only the Englisch version installed any more. Could you please remotely deactivate the serial number for the German version ([never share s/n publicly]) and reimburse the amount of CHF 82.40 to my credit card?

Thanks and regards,

Jakob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

You need to contact Adobe Support directly for assistance with serial numbers.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Support directly for assistance with serial numbers.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ned! I will do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines