• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free upgrade from LR5 to LR6 on second labtop?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upraded from LR4 to LR5 I could do it for free on my second labtop. Now with LR6 I do not find any possibility to donwload LR6 without paying first. Is the second upload no more for free?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are allowed to install and activate on 2 computers... are you asking about a Cloud subscription, or the version with a serial number?

If the version with a serial number, you simply enter your serial number during the install process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the the cloud version, but the one with serial number. My problem is that I do not find any page where I can download ta trial version - only after downdoading I could then enter my serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1930162 may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you John. This brought me only to the pages I had been on before.

But I solved my problem now: I opened the mail form Adobe, where my purchase of LR6 was confirmed. There I found the download link!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines