• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The pencil tool is appearing as a thin blue line no matter what size it it

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to flash and animating and everything is confusing and going wrong! First of all when I choose a colour for the stage it stays white. Also when I draw with the pencil the strokes are these blue lines even though I chose black. And if I adjust the width of the stroke it stays the same tiny width. This is so frustrating ugh why can't humans just interact with each other nowadays and have real lessons available instead of me trying to teach myself Please help me. I would really really appreciate it. Thank you.Screenshot (4).png

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

In the top menu choose View -> Preview Mode -> and make sure 'Outlines' is not selected.

If you want real lessons with humans you will need to find a local college that still teaches Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the top menu choose View -> Preview Mode -> and make sure 'Outlines' is not selected.

If you want real lessons with humans you will need to find a local college that still teaches Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

click.jpg

In addition to what Ned said, probably you clicked where the arrow is and turned the layer to outline mode. You can just click here to switch back to normal mode. The button above that toggles outline for all layers.

Just FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines