3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2015 2:46 PM by A.T. Romano

Prremiere Elements 12 won't render all videos

nightingalevato

I have Premiere Elements 12 and am on a iMac computer

I am creating a video project and am trying to render the clips i've recorded from my go pro camera

In the beginning, everything was running smoothly and I had no problems

When I got about 5 clips in, whenever I hit the render button it just started to replay the video

All the videos have the orange line on them so I know I can render them

I've tried selecting certain clips and rendering the entire workspace. but nothing works

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

• 1. Re: Prremiere Elements 12 won't render all videos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nightingalevato

Please assure that the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar span the entire duration of the Timeline content that you want to Timeline render.

Have you done that?

The following is from Premiere Elements Windows, but the concept of Work Area Bar and its gray tabs should be the same Window vs Mac.

WorkAreaBar.JPG

Let us start here and then I will have other questions for you.

Thanks.

• 2. Re: Prremiere Elements 12 won't render all videos
            nightingalevato Level 1

thank you so much that fixed my problem.  I guess I accidentally moved it when I was moving clips around.  Thanks for all the help!

• 3. Re: Prremiere Elements 12 won't render all videos
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nightingalevato

Thanks for the follow up. Well done sorting out the issues.

I am not sure what the counterpart is on Mac, but on Windows the keyboard shortcuts for setting the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar are....

1. Move the Timeline Indicator to the beginning of the segment, hold down the Alt key and hit left bracket key [

2. Move the Timeline Indicator to the end of the segment, hold down the Alt key and hit the right bracket key ]

I am not sure if Option would work in place of Alt on Mac and or you would need fn key before the Option.

If you try it, please let us know the outcome as your time permits.

Thanks.

ATR