• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download my Digital Editions to my Nook ?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have new PC and downloaded Adobe Reader again and just went to library site and downloaded 2 books but now Adobe won't let me transfer the Ebooks to my Nook.  It says I need to authorize but when I tried it said I need another new Adobe acct not my old one.  I went to customer support who transferred me to tech who told me to come here and ask.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Yes, thank you, but I read this but when I went to enter my ID it would not accept that and said I need a NEW one.  But how do I get a new one when I already have an old one?  I have used Digital Editions since inception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mommymuse,

Please refer to this link for help http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thank you, but I read this but when I went to enter my ID it would not accept that and said I need a NEW one.  But how do I get a new one when I already have an old one?  I have used Digital Editions since inception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines