Please turn off the GPU by going into the Lightroom Preferences.
Click on the Edit Menu on the top Menu bar
Go to the Preferences
Go to Performance Tab
Uncheck the GPU
Restart the Lightroom
Let us know if it helps.
I have sent you a private message.
it still didn't work. it wouldn't let me uncheck it . the box just turned blue
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps.