7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2015 12:19 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation

hansg70797715

Because the local user profile has been crashed the activation of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 and Adobe Premiere Elements 12 are required. The online activation stops after a long time with timeout. The offline activation works for photoshop, but not for Premiere.

1. Set the PC offline

2.Create the Request Code

3. Set the PC online and go to the Adobe Site

4. Enters the Request Code

5. Gets the Response Code

6. Enters the Reponse Code into the activation open webform

7. Gets a error message "the code is incorrect"

8. Chats one and a half our with the service desk

9. Sends the log of the complete process to the service desk

10. Receives from service desk, all serial numbers and codes are correct. Do it again.

11. Byte in my office desk, because i had made several tests with the same unwanted result.

What is the problem for inoperable online activation?  It's a Enterprise network with correct DNS. The router don't block anything from in to out.

What is a solution for a working offline activation?

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
          A.T. Romano Level 7

hansg

I do not have any experience with Elements Offline Activation. And, since your product is not the latest version, I am not sure how much support you will get from Adobe that is usually a "latest version" operation. But, you can contact online Adobe Chat to determine if it can help you with the offline install...

Contact Customer Care

Where are you hung up with the online activation of Premiere Elements 12....at the Sign In or elsewhere?

Is it just the Premiere Elements 12 Editor that you cannot open? If applicable, please check out

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE12: Premiere Elements 12 Editor Will Not Open

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
            hansg70797715 Level 1

Thanks for the fast answer.

There is only a second activation on the the same Computer. The local user profil is now another after a damage of the former profile. In the chat the Adobe Service Desk says the Serial number and the lizence are ok. The product was still activated one time of 5 possibles.

The online activation stops after press the button "login now" after a Long time. The error message says "get an Internet Connection and try it again", but the internetconnection is still active.

The first 7 days it was possible to open the Editor. Because the activation goes wrong now only the sign in button is possible.

Knowing someone the Adobe Server address for activation, that i can check the DNS resulution ...

HansG

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
              A.T. Romano Level 7

hansg

Thanks for the reply. Based on history, the activiation issue and the associated message of the Internet Connection (and probably clock) probably point to need to update the Adobe Application Manager. Please do that using Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

Please disregard the mention of CC in the link. This is the link currently in use for Premiere Elements related issues.

Before you do that, please review the following

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2014/04/pe12-sign-in-failure-connect-to.html

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE12: Premiere Elements 12 Editor Will Not Open

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

Add on...please confirm which Windows operating system.

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
                hansg70797715 Level 1

After 5 Adobe chat sessions later.

The first supporter says. Unplug the network and use the offline aktivation. But the response code was declined.

The second supporter says any codes are correct it should be work. But the online activation and the offline activation don't work.

The third supporter says, only Photoshop can be activated offline, with Premiere it's not possible.

The fourth supporter says try again it must be work. Switch the local Firewall of, run as Administrator ... but it don't work. He has moved the case to the technical helpdesk.

The technical helpdesk says "Sorry we are working an another case. Start another chat session on a later time." Now 2 Hours later nothin is working.

What should i think about Adobe? Adobe takes the money from me for a product thats doesn't work. Adobe has stolen my money and my time.

• 5. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

hansg

Thank for the update. Sorry that the news was not good. I would had hoped that Adobe with capability to do remote control of computer troubleshooting would have been able to identify the cause of your issue.

Have you gone through all my suggestions (including the last ones I posted in post 3) and found that none of them had any affect on the issue?

You could look at the situation with new free 12 installation files from Adobe.

Other downloads

or for troubleshooting purposes only you could download and install the free 30 days tryout of Premiere Elements 14 from Adobe and determine if the problem still exists there. I see that as a win win situation

a. You cannot activate Premiere Elements 14 in your computer environment - so that points us to the computer

b. You can activate Premiere Elements 14 in your computer environment- so that points us to Premiere Elements 12/12.1

Please consider and decide what is in your best interests.

We will be watching for further developments as your time permits.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
                    hansg70797715 Level 1

Now another two tests.

1. The original PC on a public Network. The online activation is not possible, because the no connect to the Adobe Server

2. Deinstallation of the whole Software and new Installation on a different PC. The online activation is not possible, because the no connect to the Adobe Server

I think i will now more spend my Money for a Adobe Produkt!

• 7. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Aktivation
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

hansg

Thanks for the replies. The news is very disturbing.

When you did the tests that you described in post 6 of your thread, was that with Premiere Elements 14 Windows or 12?

ATR