2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 8:28 AM by keithw61582288

Why do you insist on making administrators hate you so?

keithw61582288

General Info

Chat start time

Oct 5, 2015 10:12:10 AM EST

Chat end time

Oct 5, 2015 10:58:03 AM EST

Duration (actual chatting time)

00:45:52

Operator

Seiminlen

Chat Transcript

info: Hi, we are currently helping other customers in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are online 24/7.

info: You are now chatting with 'Sameer'
      Sameer: Hello!
      Sameer: Welcome to Adobe Support!
      Keith Wayment: Hello, can you remove the license?
      Sameer: Please stay online, let me connect you to cancellation team.
      Keith Wayment: ok
      info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.
      info: You are now chatting with Seiminlen.
      Seiminlen: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
      Seiminlen: Hi Keith
      Keith Wayment: I need an unassigned license removed from my account.
      Seiminlen: Could you please confirm if we are referring to Creative Cloud for teams (one year membership) with order# C0056966076?
      Keith Wayment: I don't see where I can match the order # on the management web site
      Keith Wayment: It simply shows I have 8 licenses, 7 assigned and 1 unassigned I no longer need.
      Keith Wayment: You still there?
      Seiminlen: Yes Keith, I got it.
      Seiminlen: I see that you have 7 seats assigned and 1 seat unassigned.
      Keith Wayment: Yes
      Seiminlen: I am sorry to inform  you that the cancellation charges for one seat will be USD 6858.29 for cancelling 01 seat.
      Seiminlen: Could you please tell me if you would like to proceed with this?
      Keith Wayment: Almost SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS?
      Keith Wayment: Are you insane!
      Seiminlen: Yes Keith, that is the early termination charges for one seat.
      Keith Wayment: How is this possible on a license that costs roughly $40/month?
      Keith Wayment: That's only $480 if I paid the entire contract year for that license.
      Seiminlen: Okay Keith, please stay online while I connect your chat to our relevant team for further assistance with this.
      Keith Wayment: Please do
      info: Your chat transcript will be sent to KWAYMENT@NAZDAR.COM at the end of your chat.
      info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.
      info: We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience. You can also try our community forums, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

info: We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience. You can also try our community forums, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.