• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add ports, proxy's, whitelist so that I can finally install CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never been more frustrated with a program in my entire life. Trying to install creative cloud. I received the famous 205 error. I called adobe and they said it was an internet service provider issue. They told me to first try to download and install on another  network so I went to the library and still nothing. Adobe then said they would email me some ports to give to my internet service provider (Windstream) and that it should work. I called Windstream and they don't do that. I called adobe back and they directed me to call Windstream again. I'm about over it.  Could ANYONE explain to me how to go about doing what this email is asking me to do:

[Hey  Mis

Use the listed ports for Adobe to be added in the proxy list of the network behind firewall.

Please find the list of the server URL to whitelist :-

ccmdls.adobe.com:443

ims-na1.adobelogin.com:443

na1r.services.adobe.com:443

prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com:443

lm.licenses.adobe.com:443

In addition, the following host/port combinations are needed to locate and download updates:

ccmdl.adobe.com:80

swupmf.adobe.com:80

swupdl.adobe.com:80

Thanks and regards]

I also tried google & Youtube but came up more confused than originally. I just want to install dreamweaver so I can update my website for GOD's sake. It shouldn't be this difficult.

HELP

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Shamist32097529 the location of the download logs was referenced in the document I offered in message #1.  If you would like direct assistance locating and reviewing the download logs then I would recommend contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shamist32097529 I am sorry you are facing difficulties downloading the Creative Cloud applications.  You can find details on how to resolve download errors at Error downloading or updating Adobe Creative Cloud apps.  If you have any questions regarding the steps listed in the document you are welcome to update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate you replying Jeff and I'm not trying to sound mean but that didn't help me at all.  I have already been through all those steps. Thats why I contacted adobe in the first place because those steps didn't work. Anyone know how  I add ports or proxy's or whatever that email in my original post above is explaining that I do so that I can download & install a working cc. Surely someone can help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shamist32097529 what specific errors are you able to locate in the download logs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol. I absolutely have NO IDEA what you are talking about sweetie. What download log are you speaking of? From CC cleaner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shamist32097529 the location of the download logs was referenced in the document I offered in message #1.  If you would like direct assistance locating and reviewing the download logs then I would recommend contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines