• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial nr. Design & Web Premium 6.0 is suddenly illegitimate.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Design & Web Premium 6.0 Dreamweaver suddenly doesn't start anymore (other programs OK). Error message tells me to re-install. When I do so, the serial nr. is considered to be illegitimate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mention exact error message you are getting or if possible post screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to open Dw the error message says that the program can't start because boost_filesystem.dll is missing. You can solve this by re-installing the program. When i try to install Dw again i get an error after fillinf in the serial nr. that says the software is not legitimate, possibly pirated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess you are getting error message like "Adobe Genuine Software Validation Failure. The product you are trying to install is not an Adobe Genuine Software and appears to be counterfeit." ??

If yes , refer below link

I can't install cs6 with original dvd and licence. I have a message saying that my product is'nt ori...

If not , if possible post a screenshot .

Regarding  boost_file System.dll , please mention the version of Windows .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines