3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2015 9:45 PM by A.T. Romano

Burning to disk or folder or ISO results in loop in Adobe Photoshop Elements burn.exe with around 20% cpu and no I/O-activity.

fonsh

on Acer system with Windows 10 - 64 bits - PRE13.1  (dutch version)

input: m2t-files (total duration of 41min19sec);

Tried output: PAL_broadband_Dolby DVD, PAL_Dolby_DVD; with and without disk-menus; fit size and maximize quality.

The program freezes after rendering the data, at 4% completion of burning the disc (when burning directly to disk I notices a few clicks on the dvd-writer).

Anybody any idea to put the video on a DVD?

• 1. Re: Burning to disk or folder or ISO results in loop in Adobe Photoshop Elements burn.exe with around 20% cpu and no I/O-activity.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fonsh

What does a Photoshop Elements burn.exe file have anything to do with your Premiere Elements 13.1 burn to ISO Image or Folder for DVD-VIDEO? Where do you see this Photoshop Elements burn.exe file mentioned in your problems.

Please supply the properties of your Timeline source file beyond the file extension and duration, and let us know what your project setting are (See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio. Then we can verify the project set up.

Does your computer use an Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher video card/graphics card? If not, please disable the preference with the name "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher)". See Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Burning to disk or folder or ISO results in loop in Adobe Photoshop Elements burn.exe with around 20% cpu and no I/O-activity.
            fonsh Level 1

Sorry for the error: it is Adobe Premiere Elements DVD burn.exe that appears when Publishing+Sharing to disk, DVD, on disk or folder or ISO.

Source files are created by Premiere Elements using MPEG - MPEG2 1920x1080i, 25 resulting in m2t-files.

New Project settings: NTSC-AVCHD-Complete HD 1080i 30

Project settings:

• Algemeen:
              • Algemeen:
                • Bewerkmodus: HD 1080i
                • Tijdbasis: 29,97 frames/seconde
              • Video
                • Framegrootte: 1920 horizonaal 1080 verticaal
                • Pixelverhouding: square pixels (1.0)
                • Velden: Eerst bovenste veld
                • Weergave-indeling: 30 fps dropframe tijdcode
                • Veilig gebied titel: 20% horizontaal 20% verticaal
                • Veilig gebied handeling: 10% horizontaal 10% verticaal
              • Audio:
                • Samplesnelheid: 48000 Hz
                • Weergave-indeling: Audiosamples
            • Vastleggen
              • Vastleggen
                • Vastlegindeling: WDM vastleggen
            • Video renderen:
              • Video renderen:
                • Maximale bitdiepte: niet aangevinkt
                • Voorvertoningen:
                  • Bestandsindeling: I-Frame Only MPEG
                  • Compressor: MPEG-1-frame
                • Stilstaande beelden optimaliseren aangevinkt.

Sorry for the dutch terminology; I hope the requested information will be clear though.

Just to be sure, I disabled the option "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher)" because I'm not sure I have an Intel Graphips 2000 video card. After disabling this option, my problem is solved: burning to DVD on disk or folder works fine now.

Thanks for your support.

fons

• 3. Re: Burning to disk or folder or ISO results in loop in Adobe Photoshop Elements burn.exe with around 20% cpu and no I/O-activity.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

fons

Great news that disabling Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher preference resolved your problem burning your Timeline content to disc or folder.

I am writing to determine if all the problems are now resolved and that all is continuing to work well to create your video presentations.

You did a great job on follow through on the troubleshooting. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions or need clarification on your Premiere Elements workflows.

Best wishes

ATR