• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updating all apps to cc (2015)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was notified of an adobe update this morning. I ran it, and this CC window popped up asking me to update all my apps to CC. I currently have CS6 and was wondering if any of you knew, if I hit "Update All", would I then have to start paying for a CC subscription?

Screen Shot 2015-10-05 at 11.58.10 AM.png

Also, a few weeks ago when doing another update, Adobe Bridge and a few other apps uploaded to CC. I was just curious about that too, but I assume that is ok because I saw no charge on my credit card statement.

Screen Shot 2015-10-05 at 12.18.56 PM.png

Any help on this would be great, so I know I can update without the cost of CC

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Graphixsor are you utilizing the trial of Acrobat DC and Edge Animate CC (2015)?  The Update All button is designed to update any installed Creative Cloud applications.  You can find more details at Update Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

If you wish to update your Creative Suite 6 applications then please choose the Help>Update option within those applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphixsor are you utilizing the trial of Acrobat DC and Edge Animate CC (2015)?  The Update All button is designed to update any installed Creative Cloud applications.  You can find more details at Update Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

If you wish to update your Creative Suite 6 applications then please choose the Help>Update option within those applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jeff

I was just confused because I thought all CC apps.  I thought you had to pay for anything CC.  Since I do have a free/demo version  (I guess) of Edge Animate (as you can see from the above pics., I will have to update it.  Was just unsure if I'd have to pay once I hit update.  I will try to learn it.

I don't seem to have Acrobat DC.  The only real program I use from adobe is PS (still learning) ... I'm trying to improve my way around AI and ID also (Easier said then done tho).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines