3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2007 9:04 AM by maureen27

fscommand "showmenu"

rc3rdmd Level 1
      I am creating a projector and using the fscommand "showmenu" as false (fullscreen false also). When I do this, and load a 'fullscreen' .swf file, it creates extra pixels on the top and bottom. Any way to work around this while not being able to view the menu?

Thanks.

Rob Childress
        • 1. Re: fscommand "showmenu"
          Level 7
          set fullscreen to true and then immediately set fullscreen to false...
          it will clear the top and bottom bands

rc3rdmd wrote:
          > I am creating a projector and using the fscommand "showmenu" as false
          > (fullscreen false also). When I do this, and load a 'fullscreen' .swf file, it
          > creates extra pixels on the top and bottom. Any way to work around this while
          > not being able to view the menu?
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Rob Childress
          >
          • 2. Re: fscommand "showmenu"
            Level 7
            HI Rob

Try

fscommand("allowscale","false")

--
            Regards
            FlashJester Support Team
            e. - support@flashjester.com
            w. - http://www.flashjester.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and
            "mental illness."

• 3. Re: fscommand "showmenu"
              maureen27 Level 1
              Pulled up this thread from past.

I have a projector 1024 x 768 and have used the fscommand("showmenu","false");
              which I need and works fine, but it does leave the space at the top and bottom on the projector on the windows xp machines.
              (on the mac it works fine)
              I have tried other fixes noted in this thread:
              fscommand("allowscale","false"); and the setting the fullscreen to true and then false.

Nothing works.

Can someone help with getting rid of the space at top and bottom when using a specific size projector (1024 x 768) for windows machines?

Thanks!!!