1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2015 2:30 PM by Pattie-F

What happens if I stop being a student half way through my pre-paid plan?

Sorry but I am a little confused by Adobe T and C's.

If I buy the prepaid student $149 Creative cloud plan today and then graduate half way through the year will Adobe Cancel my plan? Or will I just have to change to an open plan at the end of the 1st year which happens anyway?

So just to reduce confusion if I buy the prepaid one year plan today as a student with proof of student status and then stop being a student later on will my one year plan be canceled or somehow defaulted to a $50 a month plan or will I be safe and paid up until October 7th 2016 regardless of a change in status?

• 1. Re: What happens if I stop being a student half way through my pre-paid plan?
          Pattie-F Level 7

If you qualify for the student plan, you can purchase the student membership now for a year. When the plan comes up for renewal, if you are no longer a student, your subscription will renew at the standard price (which is currently $49.99/month).

To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
          • Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
          • Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations

The best way to purchase is directly from Adobe through our website or by calling 800-585-0774. You can also find Adobe Student and Teacher Editions through many campus bookstores and other online retailers. See the “Online stores” section.
          At checkout, you’ll need to provide the name of your school and indicate whether you are a student, educator, or administrator.

FAQ: Where can I find information about Creative Cloud for Enterprise, Education, Teams, and Government?