• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App section in the adobe creative cloud not working properly!!

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just bought a few days ago a membership for one year in adobe creative cloud and I am already having problems with it.

The Adobe cloud window at the top of the screen opens normally and the first day I could download some of the apps and everything seemed fine. But the apps section now is distorted, the typography in which the descriptions appears is too huge, and only two apps appear (Photoshop and lightroom). Also, I am having minor problems with Illustrator. Some options do not show the icon, and the palette of colours is all grades of black.

Could you please help?
Should I quit the adobe cloud and installed it again?

I have an iMac retina 5k with el capitan os.

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please close all the following services from Activity Monitor and relaunch Creative Cloud.

• CreativeCloud
  • Adobe CEF Helper`
  • Adobe Desktop Service
  • AdobeIPCBroker
  • Creative Cloud
  • AdobeUpdateDaemon
  • AdobeServiceInstaller
  • AAM Update Notifier
  • CCLibrary
  • node
  • Core Sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not working.

I have quit the creative cloud and now, when i try to reinstall it, it does not work. It installs the symbol on my desktop but it appears thinking perpetually

How can I access the new upgrades and the rest of the other programs without the link of the creative cloud?

Or how can i do to deinstall and install everything again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, the creative cloud opened. And i quitted everything you said.

But the apps section is as it was, pixellated and it does not allow to see but 4 programs.

Please, help.

My illustrator is going really weird things. It quits working when i try to export documents on pdf, so it does not allow me to do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Overtime I close the adobeipc broker from the activity monitor, it comes back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check OS X El Capitan: Adjust your display’s resolution‌ if it is scaled, try to set it to default. If that doesn't work Please try to remove Creative Cloud app -

Install Creative Cloud app- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html

Note : As you are facing trouble with Adobe Illustrator, please post your query on Illustrator‌ so that our team of experts may assist you with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines