I can't get flash to work on xfinity/comcast

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a laptop

Windows 10

Using the Microsoft edge browser

When I select to stream/watch anything on xfinity(watching channels online)All it keeps saying is that I don't have flash player and I need to install it(but that's impossible because a flash player is build into the Edge browser) so wtf?. I have been on the phone and have been remote linked with a Microsoft tech and he worked on my device for an hour and in the end, all he said was to get ahold of adobe and figure out which flash player to install. He sent me to the contacts page for this site but Adobe doesn't have anybody to talk to and this forum seems to be my last hope.

Every time I try to search for troubleshooting this issue, I get forum discussions from years ago. All I know is if a Mircrosoft person can't figure this out, how am I suppost to? Seems like there's an easy solution to this, so if somebody could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines