3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 6:36 AM by JJMack

Image Processor not working in Bridge

markh98022374

Hi just updated bridge and now image processor has stopped working (from bridge) - when I try to run this it opens photoshop CC and just hangs, no screen to input options appears as before. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Image Processor not working in Bridge
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Are all the Bridge CC  start up scripts enabled in your user ID Bridge preferences?  Which version of Photoshop opens from the Bridhe CC, CC 2014 or CC 2015 and is the Image processor script installed in the Photoshop presets\scripts folder.

Capture.jpgCapture.jpg

On my Windows PC If no version of Photoshop is open Photoshop CC 2015 will open and it will run the Image Processor script. If on the other hand CS6, CC or CC 2014 was open on my machine the images processor will not be run..  However if I close down the running version of Photoshop and start CC 2015 the Image processor script will be run.   Mac may act differently multiple version of Photoshop can be open concurrently on a Mac.  Adobe prevents that on Windows system.  Only one version of Photoshop can be open on windows at  any time.

While there are 4 versions of Photoshop in the creative cloud CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015.  There are only two versions of Adobe Bridge.  Bridge CS6 and Bridge CC.   Bridge CC has been updated to use Photoshop CC 2015.....

Capture.jpg

You can use the Image Processor and the Plug-in Image Processor Pro from From Photoshop  CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015..

• 2. Re: Image Processor not working in Bridge
            markh98022374 Level 1

Hi JJMACK,

Thanks for taking time to reply and thank you for your in depth reply.

Looking at what you've said above,it appears that the updated bridge doesn't appear to work with cc2014. I tried running bridge without photoshop open and it launched cc2015 and the image processor window opens fine.

I guess I should use cc2015 from now.

Many thanks

Mark

• 3. Re: Image Processor not working in Bridge
              JJMack Most Valuable Participant

No the are many open issues in CC 2015 I still use CC 2014.