• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want a Workflow Notification to show a Limited amount of information that was filled out on the form.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a "Workflow Notification" is sent to the role responsible. I know you can take out the {tag_formsummary} to not show all of the Form info. How would I then select the name, phone number and email to show in that email and omit the other info filled out in the form? Or is that possible. I tried the {tag_recipientFirstName and so on.... for the various info but it just showed up in email as the various {tag_..... verbatim.

The reason is that we forward this internally and the we don't want to share some of the info on the form. We just want to show the Name, the phone number and email.

Message was edited by: Joseph Flores

TOPICS
Content management and modules , Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the Developer Reference for Workflow Notifications this is not possible. I know that from the questions for the Developers for Business Catalyst they have including limited Liquid in emails as a priority for next year. Once this is done - we may be able to customize the information that is displayed - until then you are stuck with the default information that BC provides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, I assumed that was the case from what I read and what I can see in the BC Admin. I thought about a workaround by sending a "Carbon Copy" in the forms Auto respond-er to a specific email address when the form is filled out, Is it possible to include a CC email address in Auto respond-er? I don't see where you could so i'm doubtful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only answer I can think of is to create two forms(one on top of other, two submit buttons) to collect the different form field info and not send the one with the extra info we don't want anyone seeing. unless anyone can lend a better solution..... anyone??? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines