4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 12:28 PM by Chetna Srivastava

Question

jonw68304271

I have just downloaded lightroom 5.7.1 as I have recently upgraded from a canon 7d to a 7dii. When I try to import the images from my card only the first 7 import even though all 130 are 'checked' for import. Why are the rest not importing? I'm doing everything the same as I did with my old 7d and never had this problem before.

• 1. Re: Question
          Chetna Srivastava Adobe Employee

Hi jonw68304271,

Do you receive any error for the rest of the images after first 7 ?

What are your import settings?

If possible, share a screenshot of the message.

• 2. Re: Question
            jonw68304271 Level 1

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Error message appears after the first 7 images have been imported.  I've never changed any import setting so presume they are as standard default.

The 130 images on the card where taken over a period of 10 days.  The 7 images that are being imported were all taken on the same date (27/09) and the rest of the images were on subsequent dates over the next 10 days don't know if this has something to do with it.

Hope you can help, this is driving me mad!!

Jon

• 3. Re: Question
              Keith_Reeder Level 4

Are you absolutely certain you're opening Lightroom 5.7.1 and not an earlier version of Lightroom still on your machine?

• 4. Re: Question
                Chetna Srivastava Adobe Employee

It seems that Lightroom is unable to read the files from your card due to permissions.

Would suggest you to copy the images from your card to your drive first through file explorer and then, import in Lightroom to see if it works.