1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2015 5:56 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 is listed as $79.99 (alone) or WITH Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for $119.99 (for both). I purchased the Premiere Elements 13 by itself for the $79.99.   I now realize that I need the Photoshop Elements 13 also.     My question i

gt40john Level 1

This is my first attempt at Adobe community. I hope I'll do this correct.

Please email me at gt40ford@juno.com if you can answer my question.

I'll paste it again here. Thanks! John

QUESTION:

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 is listed as $79.99 (alone) or WITH Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for $119.99 (for both). I purchased the Premiere Elements 13 by itself for the $79.99.   I now realize that I need the Photoshop Elements 13 also. My question is: Can I upgrade for the $40 more (combined purchase price of $119.99) to purchase the Photoshop Elements 13? Or do I have to pay the $79.99 price (again) to purchase the Photoshop Elements 13?  There's no upgrade option on the website for the $40 more purchase price (which would equal the original $119.99 combination price) after I had purchased the Premiere Elements 13 alone ($79.99).
        • 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 13 is listed as $79.99 (alone) or WITH Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for $119.99 (for both). I purchased the Premiere Elements 13 by itself for the $79.99.   I now realize that I need the Photoshop Elements 13 also.     My questi
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gt40john

This is not Adobe. Rather essentially a user to user forum.

Let us assume that you purchased Premiere Elements 13 as download from Adobe.

Adobe no longer sells Photoshop Elements 13 or Premiere Elements 13. It sells only the latest version now (v14).

If you have purchased Premiere Elements 13 as download from Adobe within the last 30 days, you should be able to request a return/refund from Adobe. I am not sure how it would handle an exchange since it no longer sells 13 - maybe 14 deal might be involved? Just in case you are eligible Contact Customer Care

And, if you purchased elsewhere (from authorized reseller), you are governed by the return/refund/exchange policy of the authorized reseller, not Adobe direct.

But if you are not within 30 days of purchase, you will probably end up finding an authorized reseller to buy Photoshop Elements 13 while it is still available.

Lot of scenarios here, but you should be dealing with Adobe on this if this originated with the Adobe purchase. If not an Adobe direct purchase, your fate is up to the authorized reseller.

ATR

Add On...Please do not include contact information in your posts to avoid unwanted nuisances to your contact information.

A moderator is likely to remove that type of information once it is noticed by a moderator.