Try deauthorize the reader and authorize again. Then try to open the ebook again.
I have similar problem. But I cannot deauthorize, I recive a message like "it was not possible to complete the task, try again later", but it is impossible
In the Reader oder Adobe Digital Editions?
in the reader! i already tried to de authorise and re authorise but it s
not working. i can see the contents, but i cannot open them cause i don t
have this authorisation..
Ask the Support of his reader for help or reset the Reader so that can be start new without a authorization and can authorize again.
I have uninstalled 3 times adobe digital editions 4.5. but everytime the same answer: i cannot deauthorise so i cannot authorize again. I've buyed an ebook, but it's impossible to read it because of this problem. I have windows 10 as OS
1) Closed the Programm
2) Press the [Windows] + [R] Shortcut
3) Enter "regedit" (without the "") and press enter.
4) Delete the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Adobe \ Adept.
5) Start the software and authorize the program with your Adobe ID and password.
Do you know how to do this with a mac?
- Quit Adobe Digital Editions.
- Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.