5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2015 3:14 AM by e70297460

Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?

e70297460

Bonjour,

Je me suis mise au montage vidéo il n'y a pas longtemps avec Adobe Premiere Elements 13 pour réaliser des vidéos tutoriels.
      Sur mon montage il y a :
      - une séquence d'introduction avec une video et un audio (fichier source video .wmv)
      - plusieurs séquences d'enregistrement de mon écran d'ordinateur où je commente avec mon micro (fichier source video .avi)
      - une séquence finale avec une video et un audio (fichier source video .avi)

Niveau paramètres, j'ai seulement fait des gains audio sur les séquences du milieu pour que le son soit au même niveau que le reste.
      Tout fonctionne très bien lorsque je visualise le projet sur le logiciel.

Puis j'ai testé les formats suivants pour l'export de la video :
      - MPEG (MPEG2 1440 x 1080 (fichier très lourd) ET HDTV 720p 29,27)
      - AVI (fichier très lourd)
      - MP4

Résultats :
      - pour MPEG et AVI : j'ai la vidéo et le son pour la séquence d'intro mais ensuite je n'ai plus que la vidéo MAIS PAS LA SON et ce jusqu'à la fin (ça me fait ça avec tous les formats)
      - pour MP4 : le fichier ne fait que 1ko et ne fonctionne pas

J'aurais aimé savoir si vous pouviez m'aider à résoudre le problème du son et me conseiller un format d'export (car je ne m'y connais pas non plus) sachant que je souhaite publier la vidéo sur internet plus tard.

Merci d'avance !

• 1. Re: Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Moved here from Adobe Captivate forum.

• 2. Re: Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

e70297460

I think that I have lost something in the translate. Could you explain what I read as the

English with Adobe Forums translate button

for MPEG and AVI: I have the video and audio for intro sequence but then I have more than the video but step the sound and this until the end (makes me it with all formats)

French

- pour MPEG et AVI : j'ai la vidéo et le son pour la séquence d'intro mais ensuite je n'ai plus que la vidéo MAIS PAS LA SON et ce jusqu'à la fin (ça me fait ça avec tous les formats)

If I read the French words directly (with my limited knowledge of French), mais pas la son = but no sound. Is that correct? I want to distinguish between no sound and audio out of sync.

I would need more properties information about these source files as well as Premiere Elements export settings (default or customized preset).

What are your project settings? See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, Pixel Aspect Ratio.

If you have a 1920 x 1080p25 project, then I would use the export settings

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

with Presets = MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p25.

If you need to customize that preset, then click on the Advance Button there and under the Video Tab, make your adjustments including Bitrate if file size is a factor. Best try the settings as is as a baseline.

Both 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9 and 1920 x 1080 16:9 have display of 1920 x 1080 16:9. For export, 1920 x 1080 is preferred since it does not require a 16:9 flag to stretch the video for display after encoding. Therefore, for 1440 x 1080 use the 1440 x 1080 project preset, but for export use the 1920 x 1080 choice.

Please review and consider and then we can decide what next. Please do not hesitate to ask questions about the above.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?
              e70297460 Level 1

Hi ATR,

Thanks for your answer.

About the translation, you were right.

I recorded my voice and my computer screen for making a tutorial video with HyperCam2.

So when I exported the file, I have video and audio for the introduction but then for the middle part and the conclusion I only have the video but not the sound.

So  the source files that I used are :

- For introduction I used 2 files separately : video (.wmv) + audio (. avi)

- For middle part and conclusion : video (including the audio) (.avi)

When I exported I always use the default preset because I don't feel easy with the setups.

About my project settings  :

- Editing mode : HD 1080i

- Time base : 29,97

- Frame size : 1920 x 1080

- Pixel Aspect ratio : 1

I already tried with

- the mode AVCHD H264 1920 x 1080p25 => the file is only 1ko and I cannot read it with Windows Media or even VLC

- and AVCHD H264 1920 x 1080 p30 => I have the sound and video for the introduction but no sound for the rest only video...

Moreover, I'm looking for a file that I can export in order to post it on internet (later but first I would like to export it) if you have any recommandations about that.

Thank you for your help !

E.

• 4. Re: Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?
                A.T. Romano Level 7

E

Thanks for the reply with details. Just a few details to clarify.

Regarding

So  the source files that I used are :

- For introduction I used 2 files separately : video (.wmv) + audio (. avi)

- For middle part and conclusion : video (including the audio) (.avi)

1. Are all your Timeline files from the HyperCam2 screen capture program - some recorded with your voice and some recorded with just video?

I ask because the HyperCam2 seems to offer "AVI" files and I wondered where the wmv file came from.

2. What is the frame size and frame rate of each of the files on the Timeline? I need to assure that you have the correct project settings before we get to export settings.

a. Even though your language is French (suggesting PAL set up with 25 or 50 frames per second), are you working in a NTSC project with frame rate 29.97/30 or 60 frames per second? From your information, it appears that your project has been set for the default settings for NTSC (NTSC AVCHD Full HD1080i30) which may not be correct for your project and your export of the project.

3. Do you have any information on the video compression of the video and audio to go along with that .avi file extension.

You might want to determine if the free GSpot codec utility would give you that information. See its Video Codec, Name, Status as well as Audio Name Status.

GSpot Codec Information Appliance

We should be able to put together the above information so that we can give you suggested export settings that should work for your video goals. Setting up of the project is very important to the success of the rest of the project.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: Export vidéo : pourquoi je n'ai pas le son ?
                  e70297460 Level 1

Hi ATR,

Thanks for your answer.

1. I used HyperCam2 for recording screen capture with my voice and I used also a video that I made with powerpoint that's why I have a "wmv" file for the introduction.

2. About the size and frame :

I checked and you were right, it was the default settings : NTSC AVCHD Full HD 1080i30. So should I modify it for the settings that you propose me ? ("suggesting PAL set up with 25 or 50 frames per second")

3. Informations about the introduction video that I used (so no sound recorded just the video then I put a music on but from Adobe Premier Elements) (.wmv) :

Video Codec : WM3

Name : WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple Main)

Informations about the music that I put on the introduction video :

Audio Codec : MPEG-1 Layer 3

Info : 44100Hz 128 kb/s tot, Joint Stereo

I don't know if you need the informations about the video that I used from HyperCam 2 - so sound and screen capture recorded (.avi) but in case of here there are :

Video Codec : CRAM

Name : Microsoft Video 1

Audio Codec : PCM Audio

Thank you for your help ATR !

E.