1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 7:41 AM by Jon Fritz II

How to buy CS6?

dave_39

Decided to purchase CS6 today, but when I went to the Adobe 'buy it now' page (that I was at last week) I found the message ring 0800 number to purchase. The person on the phone told me I could not purchase on the phone and had to go online. I explained that the 'buy it now' page was now gone which is why I was speaking to her, so she check for the page herself and came back and said: 'sorry, CS6 no longer available to purchase from Abode you have to purchase CC at £17.50 per month'. Anyone know where I can purchase a genuine copy of CS6 from?

• 1. Re: How to buy CS6?
          Jon Fritz II Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hmm, looks like they've finally pulled the plug on the old girl.

I guess it was just a matter of time, the perpetual license version of DW, love it or hate it, is something like 8 versions removed from "current". I don't know many software companies that hold on to, and continue to allow purchase of, something that far back.

You're probably out of luck, especially if the Adobe rep said it's no longer available.

You might be able to find an authorized reseller with a copy available though: http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en