4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2015 8:42 AM by Sue Garibaldi

question.

bford225 Level 1

so i see that adobe capture has the same parts as shape, color, brush and hue cc app.  so y'all merged the apps into one app. so is the original apps still out for updates and are bing used. or should i remove them and use adobe capture instead?

• 1. Re: question.
          bford225 Level 1

i think this is a cool. great way to merged 3-4 apps together.

• 2. Re: question.
            Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Bford,

Brush and Shape and Color and Hue CC are still available as standalone apps. But we released their last updates this past Sunday. So... from this point on, it's Capture CC that will continue to be supported and updated.

So glad you're liking it

Sue.

• 3. Re: question.
              bford225 Level 1

i see. so then i could use both the original apps and the new upgrade capture app. or remove the old ones and just use the new latest capture app. yeah i dont see the old ones still under the mobile apps web site. thats why i asked. same with adobe illustrator line.

i guess what i am asking is should i delete the old shape and color and use just the new capture app as the new replacement. bec of the updates only.

• 4. Re: question.
                Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Bford,

The individual apps are still in the app stores (I believe until the end of the month), but I'm just using Capture. It's just so nice to have all that function in one app.

Eventually you'll need to move to Capture, but there certainly isn't anything wrong with doing it "slowly."

Sue.