• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"m trying to install adobe premiere pro cc on windows 10. While I was downloading Media encoder CC I got a problem.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install adobe premiere pro cc on windows 10. While I was downloading Media encoder CC I encountered a problem.
See the information below.

Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)    ----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) 11.0.61030.0 {873BE68F-480F-49A6-9649-F98CAB056AFC} -----------  ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: -2147024546  ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Local\Temp\{F95021AE-5F8E-499F-B033-EACC021F5B2D}\AdobeMediaEncoder_9_LS20\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Since Windows 10 update I haven't been able to use the program anymore. Right now I'm using a new computer on which there haven't been an Adobe Premiere Pro CC program before. I was hoping that would work, but it doenst.

Can please someone help me out??

I did everything the expert told me before (delete ALL adobe programs, run the fix tool and install again). It didn't work.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step one of the possible solutions doesn't even work...

I can't repair any of the Microsoft Visuals

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86) and  Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download... and install it.

2. Clear %temp% folder and reinstall Adobe application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines