- Please specify your issue.
- Windows or Mac, which version ?
- What kind of error messages ?
- Does the error occur for LR or PS , and if possible share the error details.
- Please specify your issue.
Thank u for your reply
I am using Win 7 pro 64bit
no error message simply i double click on the program icon to start but the program don't start without any error message
the same happened with LR and PS
What do you mean " the program don't start without any error message"
Can you please explain.
I double click on the program shortcut or the program exe file and then the mouse icon changes to loading icon for some seconds and return to the normal mouse icon without starting the program or give me any error message .
- Update your Widows from control panel, once done restart your computer.
- Now check if your PS and LR are up to date, please let us know the version that you are using.
- Right click on LR and PS and click on run as administrator and then see if it opens or not.
- If it does not please open eventviewer and share the error details(see screen shot).
I am specifically looking for faulting module path.(Only if LR or PS does not open after performing the above steps)
I have the following two errors on the event viewer :
Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Adobe Photoshop Lightroom because of this error.
Program: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
3. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
4. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
5. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: 00000000
Disk type: 0
Faulting application name: lightroom.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x561477b9
Faulting module name: libcef.dll, version: 3.2171.1979.0, time stamp: 0x54c09c61
Exception code: 0xc000001d
Fault offset: 0x0000000001c80123
Faulting process id: 0x1144
Faulting application start time: 0x01d102bf3bf86b15
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\lightroom.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\libcef.dll
Report Id: 79aa35d1-6eb2-11e5-b660-f8a96329184d
- Thank you for the error logs but have you tried the above steps, specifically Windows update.
- You need to update your Windows from control panel to get this issue resolved.
- Check this link