3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2015 4:35 PM by Chetna Srivastava

LIGHTROOM6 CC 2015 VERSION 2 UPDATE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOAD CHOICES & WENT STRAIGHT TO LAST UPLOAD SETTING

Susi Luard

I HAVE UPLOAD PROBLEMS.  I have a MacBook Air and recently updated to 2015 version 2 and I have unticked 'Show add photos screen' in preferences as suggested to stop it crashing.  It still crashes or failed to load several times but less frequently.  What upset me most is it does not show the right hand choices before proceeding to upload and just uploaded right away.  It did not show me the destination drive, neither did it ask me first which format I want to use (e.g. put date before image number), nor does it allow me to put in keywords first before hitting the import key.  This is a big problem as I can't see where it is going.  Lucky that the photo files went to the last location I used.  This is not acceptable as I may use a second external drive in the near future so I would want to direct the photos to go to a different location and NOT the last one I used!!!  Let me know when you are going to fix all these.  Adobe, you sure messed up upload!