• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am a subscriber. How do I convert documents sent via emails to Word from Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People send me attachments via email which I can't read properly, ,it seems you have to pay to get these converted so I have subscribed to Adobe, but now I still need help to find how I can convert these attachments to readable Microsoft Word documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Hi Caroline,

I just checked your account details and found that you have export pdf subscription, You can use the following Link to access Export pdf online service : http://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Alternatively, You can install Acrobat Reader DC ( Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution ) and use export pdf service using the Reader software.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to PDF to MS Word conversion , click on below link and refer How to Guide section .

Convert PDF to word doc, PDF to Word converter | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a million

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caroline,

I just checked your account details and found that you have export pdf subscription, You can use the following Link to access Export pdf online service : http://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Alternatively, You can install Acrobat Reader DC ( Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution ) and use export pdf service using the Reader software.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources