5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2015 7:25 AM by Warunicorn

Please help. Cannot open touch app

calc47 Level 1

I have Photoshop touch on two iPads. I have not been able to open the app on either device for two weeks now. When I try to open the app I can see my most recent projects but  the  four squares in center of screen take turns being blue the blue square. I was extremely disappointed when I called Adobe and was informed they do not offer phone support for photoshop  touch.  I also have a cloud account. At the time I purchased a newer iPad, the only way I knew to move the projects to new iPad was to upload them in the Adobe cloud account and then grab them from cloud and open on new iPad, however, When I open my cloud account it shows no projects saved. This is a lot of hours of work that could be lost.  This includes customized technique guides, detailing and illustrating,  surgical procedures for many hospitals and doctors. I have a presentation November 7 and need projects from the app. I Understand, for whatever reason, Adobe has decided to discontinue Photoshop touch. Whether they refund money, offer another app, or do nothing to compensate for the loss, I feel I should at least have the opportunity to take projects that I created with me somehow. I have been a little miffed by the entire situation and am feeling helpless. Could somebody please help?