So this is my first time publishing a site, so bear with me. I've searched and read many threads already for the past 2 hours but I'm just not finding what I need.
1. Okay, I made it through publishing the site through Business Catalyst.
2. I have a domain I bought via Google Domains.
3. I added the custom domain to Business Catalyst and set it up where I'm using Adobe's servers.
4. I set the necessary servers given by Adobe to replace Google's in the Google Domains DNS settings.
5. I thought from there all I had to type in was my domain and everything would be fine, unfortunately i get this: The server at utpb-enactus.org can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.
Did I miss a step? I noticed Google's DNS settings have other options, but I could good information on what they were. I attached photos of them if it helps. Please help me fix this, I'm anxious to show off my first site!
As I suspect , it was more of propagation related issue. I checked the site and its loading fine ( take a look at the screenshot below) . Normally, when you update the NS records, registrar takes few hours to complete propagation and it is suggested to wait for that time period and let the domain propagate completely.
Let me know if you still facing the issue.