1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 10, 2015 2:54 PM by A.T. Romano

halloween theme in premiere elements 10

adobenewbie123 Level 1

I am using premiere elements 10 and wanted to use the halloween theme but it is saying I need to be an adobe plus member.  I don't even know what that means?

• 1. Re: halloween theme in premiere elements 10
          A.T. Romano Level 7

adobenewbie123

Premiere Elements 10 featured photoshop.com (sharing site).  Photoshop.com ceased to be a long time ago, so that it and its associated photoshop.com plus (extra for fee) are meaningless in Premiere Elements 10 and earlier that featured it. If you were a photoshop.com plus member, you could get those menus labelled "photoshop.com plus members only". When photoshop.com was discontinued the thumbnails for these menus were not removed. But, you no longer could access those menus.

Now here is the rest of the story. Many or all of those photoshop.com plus members only menus can now be found coming along with later versions (free with the later version purchased).

No workaround to force Premiere Elements 10 or earlier to offer up those menus that you see in 10 and earlier as photoshop.com plus members only.

ATR