2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2015 8:38 AM by A.T. Romano

Export projet Vidéo

fredericb41395768

Bonjour

J'ai un projet diaporama sur adobe première élement 14 comprenant photos, vidéo et musique. La musique est importée d'un disque enregistré sur Itunes.

Lorsque je visualise le projet, les photos apparaissent bien, idem les vidéos avec le son ainsi que la musique.

Par contre lorsque j'exporte le projet sur un clé USB en format TV HD; la lecture sur TV se fait bien pour photod, vidéos avec son mais pas de musique.

Que dois-je faire comme réglage pour l'export

Merci de vos réponses

• 1. Re: Export projet Vidéo
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fredericb

Premiere Elements 14 on what computer operating system?

What is your project preset? What is the duration of the project? What about those photos - what pixel dimensions, how many?

When you are in Export & Share/Devices/TV/HD 1080 1920 x 1080, what are you selecting for the preset -

MP4 - H.264

or

MPEG?

And most important of all - what does your player support in the way of format on a USB flash drive?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Export projet Vidéo
            A.T. Romano Level 7

fredericb

Add On to my post numbered 1....

I just tried exporting a 1920 x 1080p30 project to a USB Flash Drive using Premiere Elements 14 Expert & Share/Devices/TV/HD 1080 1920 x 1080 and each of the presets MPEG and MP4 - H.264. The Timeline content consisted of video with its linked audio as well as music in the Music Track.

The export was successful. And, when I played the .mp4 and .mpg files from the USB Flash Drive on a computer player, all the sound was there.

More later as you evaluate all the factors on your side.

Thank you.

ATR