• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 v 13.1.2 update failure with error U44M1P7

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud update notice for Photoshop CS6 on my Mac. The version of my copy of CS6 is 13.0.6. When I click on "Update" I get error U44M1P7 failure to update after the process is 100% complete. I tried changing the name of the 1.0 folder in AAMUpdater; that did not work. I tried to find the updater for the new version (13.1.2) on the Adobe update website and it seems nowhere to be found. Please, Adobe, tell us how to complete this update!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Hi WmHalvorsen,

I'm sorry you're having update issues!

Do you have a Creative Cloud subscription? CS6 v13.1.2 is an update with features specifically for Cloud members. Download links for perpetual versions of Photoshop are available here: Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh‌ or here: Download Creative Suite 6 applications.

If you are indeed a Creative Cloud member trying to update the Cloud version of CS6:

It sounds like you tried Solution 1 here Installation failed. Error U44M1P7 | Updates‌, but wer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WmHalvorsen,

I'm sorry you're having update issues!

Do you have a Creative Cloud subscription? CS6 v13.1.2 is an update with features specifically for Cloud members. Download links for perpetual versions of Photoshop are available here: Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh‌ or here: Download Creative Suite 6 applications.

If you are indeed a Creative Cloud member trying to update the Cloud version of CS6:

It sounds like you tried Solution 1 here Installation failed. Error U44M1P7 | Updates‌, but were unsuccessful. Have you tried Solutions 2 and 3?, For Solution 2, apply the update via direct download: All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Mac OS | ProDesignTools‌. Read the instructions on the ProDesign page before clicking any links.

If that does not work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop per Solution 3 in the U44M1P7 document.

Finally, you may also want to refer to this discussion for information on how a similar issue was addressed: Updating to 13.1.2 Photoshop CS6‌.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Del,

Thanks for your response.

I do have a Creative Cloud subscription. I was able to successfully update CS6 through Creative Cloud on my Mac notebook computer; the update failure occurs on my Mac desktop computer. I originally purchased Photoshop CS4 in September 2009, upgraded to CS5 in June 2010, and upgraded to CS6 in May 2012. These are all listed on my Adobe account page.

I did try Solution 2, but when I tried to install the downloaded version I got a message that that Update was not applicable to my copy.

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling CS6 (Solution 3) and see if that works.

/Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

After uninstalling and re-installing CS6, the Creative Cloud update completed successfully.

/Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wonderful /Bill,

I'm so glad you were able to resolve the issue!

Regards,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines