1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2015 9:35 AM by A.T. Romano

Main Menu does not show up when I press "Menu" on TV remote

pruneridge

I am using Elements 12.  My video works fine and the Main Menu appears when I first put the DVD in the player, but after the video starts playing if I press "Menu" on my TV remote, nothing happens and I cannot get back tot he main menu.  This used to work fine in my previous version of Elements.

• 1. Re: Main Menu does not show up when I press "Menu" on TV remote
          A.T. Romano Level 7

pruneridge

Premiere Elements 12 on what computer operating system?

When you previewed the menu in the Movie Menu section of the program before burn to, was all OK including use of the menu navigation buttons?

My first impression is that this is not a Premiere Elements issue but rather a TV player remote issue. To rule that impression in or out

• Do you have any of the DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc created in your previous Premiere Elements? If so, do they play back the same or differently than the ones today?

Excuse the question, but just so we do not take anything for granted....How many "Menu" buttons do you have on your TV Remote....are you selecting the Menu for playlist or for TV Menus?

Please consider, and then we should be able to plan troubleshooting strategy.

Thank you.

ATR