1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2015 3:53 PM by A.T. Romano

It won't let me export!!

jeanl49557734

I have Premiere Elements 10 and it will not let me sign in to my account, or export my video. I already just spent an hour on the Chat talking to someone and my code it redeemed and I have the serial number.

[Asking in the correct forum helps... Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

• 1. Re: It won't let me export!!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean

What computer operating system is involved with your Premiere Elements 10? And, what video card/graphics card does your computer use? Does your computer use a NVIDIA GeForce video card/graphics card?

Once you have the program installed with your purchased serial number, there is no more Sign In for Premiere Elements 10 and earlier. You open the program, ignore or cancel out of any photoshop.com messages encouraging you to Sign In, and move into the program for importing, editing, and exporting.

Although Premiere Elements 10 is not the latest version, is it new to you - trying to use it for the first time? Or, are you a long time user of the program who is now having problems opening a new project or existing ones? Please give more details.

With the additional details, please include what happens if you ignore the photoshop.com Sign In messages and move on in the program after you have installed it successfully.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

We will decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR