Some surfers complain that they see my DCR within the browser
with mirrored fonts.
They see the word "Font" as mirroed "F", mirroed "o",
mirrored "n" and mirrored "t"
(i.e. horizontal flip of each letter on the y axis, but the
order of the word is the same)
I tried embedding the fonts - without success.
I tried to define "Background - transparent" instead of
"Matte" for the text fields - no success.
The texts are injected to the movie through the swText var
from the HTML.
On the platforms I checked it, it shows fine, but I can't
figure out what is wrong with these users' experience.
Thanks for your support. I cannot post a link to the test.
The problem of mirrored letters (not words) occured only at
some OS-Browser configuration.
The solution we found, after several tests was NOT to embed
the font (it didn't help), but to use Arial (Hebrew) for latin
letters. When I used Arial (the international version of the font),
the mirroring phenomena occured.