Are you able to view all those pictures in collection here Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Sign in with your Adobe ID)
Make sure your Phone have enough free space for Offline editing.
- Try creating a new collection(TEST) on your Phone
- Then put 5 Pictures in the collection.
- Sync Pictures (Let them sync)
- Then set them for Offline editing.
- Restart your Phone
- Then check if you can access them in Offline mode
2. Say I have 500 photos in a folder called "2015". And I have 250 of the same photos in a folder called "My Family". And I synch both collections. Does LR synch 1 copy or 2 copies of the photos that are in both? In other words, does it burn up storage?
Yes it will sync both collections separately regardless of what the content is.It does not take much storage as Lightroom always syncs Smart Previews off your Original Pictures which is way less in size.
I wondering if the iPhone has to create appropriate sized thumbnails from the version on the web before they will display.
Yes, but does it save two copies of the file on my phone or one and reference the one in two folders?