• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just upgraded to windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install Adobe Flash player because Rosette Stone requires it as well as several other web sites(games) and I can't download it.  What happens when I try to download Flash Player is; it takes me to a page that Click here to see if Flash player is installed when I hit that and it goes through the computer it says not installed but then tells me that I need to activate it by going to the settings then advance settings, turn it on.  The settings in advanced settings already has it enabled, so how can I activate it when it already is, but I go through the whole procedure and still I can't install it or if it is in the machine it should already be activated.  Please help my son needs the German Rosetta Stone program working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a built-in component of Internet Explorer and Edge.  There is no separate plug-in to download or install.

It sounds like you need to contact Rosetta Stone technical support for a workaround on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines