This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
1 person found this helpful
- Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe and /Library/Application Support/Adobe
- Right click on Adobe >>Get info>>Click on the lock>>Enter password
- Under Permissions(at very bottom)
- Give all entries Read and write access
- If you see your user name missing there click on the + sign add it and give read and write access.
Please refer this Thread Cannot create the required folder
I did exactly the same way as it was instructed. Still, it did not work and showed the same message. Please help me what to do.