1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2015 9:52 PM by Abhishamster

I am paying the subscription now to get quality and easy way to make PDF from pictures in my library. It seems like a very complicated and long process!!! I can only select one by one and will take hours to import them as I need to import 150 pictures per

guillaume41595704

I am paying the subscription now to get quality and easy way to make PDF from pictures in my library. It seems like a very complicated and long process!!! I can only select one by one and will take hours to import them as I need to import 150 pictures per PDF and I have1500 pictures to choose from. Every time I need to scroll up all the way to find the next picture. Unbelievably complicated. I took and paid because you are Adobe and it should be the best app on the market. So tedious and not making the most simple tasks. Are people really designing this apps and testing them???. Just need a simple way to make PDF in a short time, not spending a full morning selecting pictures and at the end it says that it does not work!!! Extremely frustrating!!!! Unbelievable