0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2015 6:10 AM by joeb55240237

Text is not publishing correctly on my website using behance.net and my Prosite. My address is josephbellmusic.co.uk. Under the link 'Medieval Monsters' I have edited within the behance.net project editor the description to read 'Soundtrack to accompany t

joeb55240237

Text is not publishing correctly on my website using behance.net and my Prosite. My address is josephbellmusic.co.uk. Under the link 'Medieval Monsters' I have edited within the behance.net project editor the description to read 'Soundtrack to accompany this documentary exploring the medieval monsters that have existed for hundreds of years within the New Forest.'. Instead it reads 'Documentary exploring the medieval monsters that have existed for hundreds of years within the New Forest. Director - Oliver Mueller Composer - Joseph Bell'. Why is it including the Director and Composer text at the end and why will it not make the changes to the first sentence? Also, I have inserted text to appear below the video that states the Director, Composer and Production company which isn't showing. Why is this when I have written it in the editor so should appear? Thanks